Monday, April 20, 2009

moma store addiction

I am a total MOMA Store addict. I could easily spend more time looking through the store than I do actually looking at the art installations. Here are just a few of my favorite pieces from the new items online:
Folding Bird House by Jesper Moller Hansen & Dorthe Weis, 2007
"This contemporary bird feeder comes flat-packed and easily folds upright. Includes a wooden perch and a metal string for hanging. Made of white-painted steel. Hand-wash only."

Herb Planter (or pencil cup if I owned it) by Jakob Heiberg, 2008
"Herb Planter holds two of your favorite herbs and comes with scissors so you can season foods instantly. Made of ABS plastic and stainless steel. Pots are dishwasher-safe; hand-wash scissors. Plants not included."Nest 8 Bowls by Bill Holding & Ben Cox, 2008
"The ultimate kitchenware collection, this set includes a large non-slip mixing bowl, colander, sieve/strainer, small mixing bowl, and four measuring cups that nest for storage. Made of ABS plastic and nylon. Dishwasher-safe. Sieve is hand-wash only."

Painted Circles Placemats by Sandy Chilewich, 2008
"These woven-vinyl placemats feature a bold hand-printed silk-screen design on one side. Durable and easy to wipe clean. Sold separately."

My favorite MOMA Store purchase, or purchases since I have 3 of them definitely have to be my Loop Candelabras by Black+Blum.

No comments: