Saturday, June 20, 2009

getting graphic

So, not only do I love all things interior design but I also have a passion for graphic design of all sorts. I've done all my own design work for my logo, business card, blog, website and so on.


Yesterday I got the chance to do a little work for a friend who is about to graduate from "beauty" school. In just a few days she has the opportunity to share her skills and work with a number of salon owners visiting the school and I wanted to create a little "teaser" to make her stand out from the other 30+ students as well as keep her fresh in the salon owners' minds when they leave. I set out to design a postcard that showed her work and gave her contact information while essentially creating a brand for her. This weekend she is working on a few styles to photograph, which I will then use to replace the place holding photos (currently some great work from Toni & Guy). Well, here it is. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Very creative