Wednesday, March 25, 2009

godmorgon to you!

Godmorgon (translates from Swedish to "good morning") is just what I would be having if I walked into my bathroom each day and saw one of these IKEA sink/vanity combinations just waiting for me to wash my face or brush my teeth at it. You really can't beat the counter space, storage and function you get in such a clean-line, modern piece of furniture.

If you are looking for something even more compact I'd also check out their other new bathroom line, LILLĂ…NGEN. Even smaller, the LILLĂ…NGEN sinks include everything from the sink basin to the stainless soap dish, tray and towel hooks, as well as more shelf space beside the faucet. In addition to all the space saving tools on the sink, the cabinet below adds even more space. What I would give to have so much storage in my bathroom without having to see all the clutter.


Anyone buy and install one of these yet? Comments on it?

No comments: