Friday, June 11, 2010

friday: high-low

I don't know if I'll ever get used to the fact that everyday I'm dealing with clients who have no problem dropping $20,000 on piece of furniture (that's 4K more than the brand new car I want). What I love to know though is that almost anyone can get the same look for a fraction of the cost.
Vassaro oblong chandelier by Gregorius Pineo - $10,000+

Filament chandelier by Restoration Hardware - $895
Tristan tray table by Gregorius Pineo -$3000+
Parsons C-table by Room and Board (with grey quartz composite top) - $359



Crazy to think that both low price pieces are about a tenth of the price of the high price pieces.  Don't get me wrong, I understand that prices can differ greatly due to materials and labor, but it's always nice to know that you always have options.

Have you found a great high-low comparison recently?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I would love is to be able to afford a house that I can decorate any way I want!

I *love* that chandelier!