Wednesday, July 15, 2009

loving my love birds

A few months ago I posted about my love of white ceramic animals and now I have some new members in my white animal family. I spent the last two weeks back home in San Francisco attending a couple of weddings of some longtime childhood friends (reason for my sparse postings... that and a bad case of bronchitis). Well, I just have to share the the favor I received at one of the weddings. Each guest got an adorable set of white ceramic lovebird salt and pepper shakers. Love 'em!!! They are from Weddingstar but I found them at American Bridal along with their personalized favor cards.



A custom favor label can be added for that personal touch.
photos courtesy of americanbridal.com

What's your favorite wedding favor you've received? What did you give as your favor?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I've attended too few weddings to have received any cool favors. At our wedding, since my husband and I run a small game company, we designed and printed up "The Wedding Game". Everyone got their own copy to take home.

melissa @ den design studio said...

That sounds like a totally awesome and original favor.